This policy covers the way Company treats personal information, receives and collects, including information related to Customer’s past use of the Company’s products and services. Personal information means information about Customers which identifies them like Customer’s name, address, e-mail address, phone number etc.
Collection and General Use of Personal Information
The Company collects personal information when customer registers for the purpose of using Company’s products , when the Customer registers for visit the Company web pages or the pages of certain partners of the Company. The Company may mutually use personal information that is obtained from business partners or other Companies. The Company has the right to deliver the Customer’s information to its business associates, franchisees without referring the same to the Customer.
When the Customer registers with the Company, the Company receives information about the Customer’s name, telephone number, e-mail address, P.O. address, birth date, gender, occupation, industry, and personal interests and any other ID related to the specific service Customer applies for. When the Customer registers with the Company and sign in to Company’s services, the Customer acquires a status of valued one. The Company collects information about Customer’s transactions with the Company and its business partners included. Information is collected about Customer’s use of the demanded products. The Company can use this information to customize its products. The same includes anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
We also collect details such as your IP address, type and version of browser, access time and usage details of our website including links clicked for quality purposes and statistical analysis to maintain the website and keep the quality of our services up to the highest standards.
Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information
The Company does not share personal information about the Customer with other parties.
The Company may update this policy and display the same in its website without notice to the Customer and such posting will be deemed to have been read by the Customer.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Tariff /Charges for the plans chosen are to be paid in advance and such charges are not refundable as this is a prepaid services.
2. GST 18% is not included in the tariff/ charges and is payable over and above the plan charges.
3. The Tariff Plans/Offers are subject to Guidelines/Directions/Orders issued by TRAI and/or DoT.
4. The Company shall reserve the rights to modify/withdraw this T&C including but limited to tariff plans and display the same in its website without notice to the Customer and such posting will be deemed to have been read by the Customer.
5. In case of any change in the address, telephone number or email address, these should be updated by the respective subscriber without fail or delay.
6. Company may extend refund to User only for his first payment in case of no-feasibility for building new connection to requested address.
7. Online refund may be extended to the User, when the transaction is incomplete, in the sense that the User’s plan is not renewed, but online payment has been generated.
8. ONU to be returned to a “person” appointed by the company It can be the local cable operator, retail partner or any logistics company appointed to recover back the ONU from customer location
9. Refund to be processed to the bank account provided at the time of registration or to the bank account / wallet linked to the phone number registered with the company. No other bank account to be used for refunds. Cash and Cheque not to be used for customer refund.
10. The ONU devices provided by the company against a security deposit will remain a property of the company at all times.
11. The speed committed under a plan is till the LAN port. WiFi Speed is subject to customer premises in-house coverage & customer premises device performance.
12. The Company shall reserve the rights to modify/withdraw any promotional campaign along with offered gratification (if any) and display the same in its website without notice to the Customer and such posting will be deemed to have been read by the Customer.
13. By submitting your information and/or contacting us through any medium like phone call, social networking channels, website, etc, you agree to receive any promotional messages, material and be contacted by Company or their sub-vendors.
14. All mentioned plans are subject to change or discontinuation without prior information.